• Sanitize Restrooms • Vacuum • Steam cleaning • Mop floors • Polish furniture
• Empty trash • Strip & wax floors • Buff floors
Is your current cleaning contract just words on paper?
• How do you know your building is clean?
• How do you know if the services in your contract are being delivered?
• How do you know if you’re getting good value for the price you’re paying?
• You can’t know unless you have proof!
We don’t just promise quality. We prove it.
We let you monitor the quality of our service in real-time as inspections are performed.
We provide photos and GPS data for additional verification and quality assurance.
Easily submit requests and complaints online.
Everything that happens is documented and easily accessible. You have a complete
audit trail for future reference.
Why Choose Precision Building Services?
• Real-time inspections ensure transparency and
• Easily report issues and track our corrective action.
You can report issues via email, SMS, or voice.
All responsible personnel are instantly notified, management is informed. Our follow-up action is logged and you are notified when the
issue has been resolved.
• Reports quantify our performance and the
effectiveness of our service.
• Our quality control program puts YOU in control.
Know that services are completed as required
Easily report issues and ensure that they are resolved. All communication and inspections are logged.
Getting started is easy…
There’s nothing to install, ever.
You’ll receive a username and password for logging in with your web browser.
Instantly access the program from anywhere, anytime.
All data is secure and encrypted.
Precision Building Services - the only name you need to know for all your commercial cleaning needs. We welcome your call. Your personalized service will begin with a meeting, an assessment of needs, and a quote. After that, should you entrust us with your business, you can rest assured your workplace will be sparkling and sanitized – with reliability, affordability and quality.
The Health of Your Business Environment
Did you know that improper cleaning leads to bacteria and poor indoor air quality? In fact, many tests have shown that some indoor air quality is worse than outdoor. For instance, if your workplace is carpeted, inadequate or improper cleaning of it can contribute to poor air quality. It’s the most significant filtration system, with the capacity of holding up to five pounds of dirt per square yard. Improper cleaning of carpeting, as well as other surfaces, can lead to employee illness and, therefore, lost man hours. We specialize in proper and industry-standard cleaning and sanitization procedures so important to your business and its productivity.